The TTS25-A is a subwoofer designed for a variety of professional fixed or portable sound applications, to complement the TTL11A column array system.
Two high power 15” neodymium woofers powered by a 3400 W digital amplifier are designed to deliver bass punch for live music applications.
- 3400 Watt digital amplification
- 2 x high power 15” neo woofers, 4
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Remote monitoring and control
- Time delay alignment
- Cardioid preset for groups
- TTL11A mechanics ready
Check out www.rcfaudio.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RCF TTL11A The TTL11A is an active column speaker array system composed by two modules, one for the mid-high and one for the bass frequencies.
- RCF TT052-A The TT052-A is an active loudspeaker specifically designed for indoor applications where the audio beam must be directed towards specific zones.
- RCF TT051-A The TT051-A is an active loudspeaker designed for indoor nearfield sound amplification, equipped with a 300 W digital amplifier, 150 W for the low frequencies and 150 W for the high frequencies.