New RCF ART 745-A amplified loudspeaker
RCF introduces a new full range amplified loudspeaker for medium and larger venues, the ART 745-A.
According to RCF, the ART 745-A sports new features, mainly for material choice and performance. The two-way loudspeaker includes a new ND 940 Neo 1.5” titanium dome driver with 4” voice coil and a 15” NEO woofer with neodymium magnet, both being manufactured in the italian RCF factory.
The ART 745-A loudspeaker is equipped with a 700W RMS / 1400W Peak digital amplifier.
- 15” neodymium woofer with 3.5” aluminum voice coil
- 1.5” compression driver with 4” voice coil
- 700W RMS / 1400W Peak digital amplifier
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Dispersion angles: 90°H x 60°V
- Crossover frequency: 650Hz
- Built-in DSP for thermal protection, soft and RMS limiters, crossover and EQ
- Controls: volume and EQ (switchable Flat/Boost modes)
- Balanced inputs on XLR/Jack combos
- XLR Link output
- Composite PP cabinet construction
- Dimensions: 708 x 437 x 389mm
- Weight: 19.6kg
- Built-in handles, pole mount, and M10 rigging points
No information regarding the price, you’ll find more info about the ART 745-A at www.rcf.it.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New BSS digital PA processor The BSS Soundweb London digital PA processors now features the BLU-50 four-channel unit.
- The Nexo Geo M6 loudspeaker series Nexo adds to its catalog the GEO M6 Series, which comprises two compact passive array loudspeakers.
- New RCF EVOX loudspeaker series RCF introduced at Musikmesse a new series of portable loudspeakers that comprises subs + satellites. Two EVOX 5 and EVOX 8 are currently available.