Steinberg Padshop Pro
Steinberg Padshop Pro
mindreaders mindreaders

«  Opens interesting perspectives sound ... »

Published on 09/24/13 at 09:20
No problem I'm on MAC I put my key Syncrosoft licenses which also serves me for my soft ... Arturia

I have an iMac i5 with 12GB of RAM and am on the latest version of the 10.8.5
No PB :)

How long have you use it?
A few days

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Camel Audio Alchemy Spectrasonics Omnisphere

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+ = The exploration of textures in a relatively simple manner with the visualization of the movement of "grains" in the processed audio file
- = Frankly I do not see any ...

How would you rate the quality / price?
TOP frankly, be careful because buying Padshop + PRO upgrade bundle with Zero Gravity back ultimately cheaper :) hehehe Find huh?? lol

With experience, you do again this choice?
Absolutely!!