CFA-Sound MonoGrizzly v1.5
CFA-Sound has released version 1.5 of MonoGrizzly, a bass monosynth plug-in for Windows.
MonoGrizzly comes with about 12 oscillators, followed by a moog-ladder modeled filter with 2 tube drive stages in the back.
Changes in MonoGrizzly v1.5
- New GUI.
- Duophonic mode exchanged to polyphonic mode (max. 8 voices).
- Fm mod for oscillator 2 & 3 added.
- New lfo targets.
- Second tube drive stage added.
Pricing & Availability
MonoGrizzly for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 35 EUR.
For more information, go to CFA-Sound.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Shiverware Musix for iOS Deal Shiverware has announced a limited time deal for Musix, a fully-customizable multiple-layout isomorphic musical keyboard.
- DiscoDSP House Presets Vol. 1 for Discovery Pro discoDSP has released Discovery Pro House Presets Vol. 1, a collection of presets by Ronei Leite.
- Two Notes Updates Torpedo PI-101 & PI-FREE Two Notes Audio Engineering is proud to announce the release of new versions of Torpedo PI-FREE (v1.0.7) and Torpedo PI-101 (v1.0.6), both featuring AU and VST versions and the RTAS version.