Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2.1 Update
Cakewalk announces availability of a free update for Z3TA+ 2.
All registered Z3TA+ 2 customers can download the free Z3TA+ 2.1 update at www.cakewalk.com.
Announced highlights include:
- Scala tuning files are now supported with the latest full library of Scala tuning files from the Scala homepage are included.
- Users can now search for presets using the Preset Search button.
- Arpeggiator Auto Fit mode loads any MIDI file and intelligently adjusts the data to work as a new arpeggiator pattern. Arp patterns can also be dragged to host applications for customization.
- New Program menu options have been added, including the option to set any preset as the default preset, display a list of the most recently loaded presets, and the ability to import banks in their original order.
- Memory usage has been improved.
A full list of what is included in the Z3TA+ 2.1 update can be found at www.cakewalk.com/Support/kb/reader.aspx/2007013264.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Focusrite Saffire MixControl v2.4 Focusrite have posted an update to Saffire Mix Control, the Mac and PC-compatible mixer software that comes with all Saffire Pro and Liquid Saffire Firewire audio interfaces.
- Prime Loops Release Tropical ShakeUp Tropical ShakeUp is a collection of 400 tropical House drum loops and samples for the current global dance scene.
- Power FX DJ Samplr DJ Samplr is an iPhone app that includes 300 sounds in a “drum pad style” interface with pad tap and hold pitch bend and panning.