DiscoDSP Corona R4.2
discoDSP has released Corona R4.2 for Mac OS X and Windows.
Corona is a 32- and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 16 oscillator combine modes, 32 steps arpeggiator with MIDI out, 8 destination matrix modulations, 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects, sound and analog modeled zero-delay feedback filters.
- Arpeggiator lock button. State won't change when switching presets or banks.
- Filter and Modulation LFO fade-in buttons.
- Documented Arp M1 and M2 sending MIDI CC 22 and 23.
- Vibrato depth background gradient.
- New discoDSP logo.
- Corrected OSC 2 Level gradient background and label alignment.
€95 / $139 (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and €114 / $166 for Mac + PC. The update is free for all Corona customers and can be downloaded at discoDSP Members Area.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia Amplitube Slash IK Multimedia has released AmpliTube Slash, apps for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac /PC.
- Detunized releases free Live Pack Nasty Racks Nasty Racks is a free Live Pack for Ableton.
- discoDSP Limits for Corona discoDSP has released Limits, a new bank with 64 presets for Corona.