Mi Audio Megalith Delta
MI Effects announces that the Megalith Delta high gain distortion pedal is ready to hit the streets on June 15th.
The Megalith design originated with the MI Amplification Megalith Beta amplifier (miamplification.com/MLB.htm). The 180W amp was designed to provide "a sophisticated and complex high gain sound, ranging from clean to extreme high gain and all tones in between," according to the company.
The Megalith Delta is a valve-like, JFET (transistor) interpretation of the Megalith amplifier designed to provide "the huge bottom end, along with the character and clarity of the top end that signifies the Megalith name." The preamp has been recreated, and the interaction of the power amp and phase inverter has also been considered.
- True bypass switching and foot-switchable GAIN BOOST.
- Battery connection and 9v DC only power jack.
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Contour, EQ Switch, Bass, Middle and Treble
- 3.6" x 4.6" in size (92mm x 117mm)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Matt black powder coated, durable white silkscreen.
- Original Megalith circuitry
Pricing & Availability:
Street Price: US$249.95
Check out mieffects.com/dealers.htm for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Machete Review The Fender Machete represents a new direction for the manufacturer. It's not like they want to start to making cutlery but rather they want to enter the heavy distortion world. This strategical decision caused many reactions in the guitar world. So, with mixed feelings I leave the sandy roads and whiskey smell of Mississippi to enter the country of tattooed, long-haired musicians.
- Boucher 000 12 Fret-to-Body Boucher Guitars recently added a new shape to its collection of hand-made acoustic guitars – the 000 12 Fret-To-Body (12FTB).
- New PRS Stripped 58 Originally offered as a limited run for Experience PRS 2011, the “Stripped” 58 is now available as part of the PRS Core lineup.