discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.4
discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.4 is now available for Mac and Windows.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADsynth resynthesis, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports and Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
- 64 bit Audio Units for Mac.
- 64 bit VST for Windows.
- PAD resynthesized waves now render correctly under x64 OSes.
- Pitch and Mod Wheel events now recordable from GUI.
- MOD value mouse range behaves correctly now.
- Corrected arpeggio with MIDI Sustain behavior.
- EDIT > Reset > Layer Aftertouch.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Aftertouch.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Morphing
- EDIT > Bank import. Places FXB+DWB files at Discovery Pro Data folder.
- EDIT > Help > Release number added.
- EDIT > Switch > Aftertouch to > Aftertouch, Foot (CC# 4), Expression (CC# 11) and Breathe (CC# 2).
- Manual revision.
Pricing & Availability
All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging at discoDSP Support page > Members Area.
Updates from R4 or previous versions now cost 29 EUR.
More information and demos at www.discodsp.com/discoverypro and www.discodsp.com/discoverypro/details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Peavey AmpKit 1.1 AmpKit 1.1 is an update to the AmpKit guitar amps and effects app.
- Several FXpansion Updates FXpansion has released updates for BFD2, DCAM: Synth Squad and Geist.
- TC Electronic PolyTune App TC Electronic has announced that a new version of its PolyTune pedal tuner app is now available in the Apple App Store.