< Tous les avis KV331 Audio SynthMaster
KV331 Audio SynthMaster
AlanForPresident AlanForPresident

« not available anymore »

Published on 06/06/12 at 00:36
Using Synth Master was very difficult at first because it was early in my career and music was more of just a hobby to me. I really had no understand of a lot on sound design and Synth Master really gives you a lot of control over the way everything will sound. I really used the manual like every day for about a month in order to get the full potential out of the software. I really don’t feel like it was the type of program that I could have just fished through and used it with a manual.

It was very stable when I was using it ( I don’t use it anymore they have upgraded). It worked great in FL Studio 8 for me and didn’t cause problems or fail at any point and time. However it did take a few seconds to actually open up. It wasn’t instant like some other vst’s are or even like the upgraded version of this (2.2) opens up.

I like how many sounds came with it, that is probably my favorite thing a bout it. It came with a lot of presets to use and I used everyone of them for a while before I got tired of it then around that time the upgraded and now I used version 2.2. KV331’s software is really affordable to , other vst’s charge way to get what you can get with Synth Master for a fraction of the cost of the others. Its worth it to buy this, but I don’t think they still sell it any more because they have upgraded it. This was the first version of SynthMaster that came out and im happy that I purchased it I just wish I knew a little more at the time to really get the best out of it.