< Tous les avis KV331 Audio Synthmaster 2.x

« Bugs and Malware in update »

Published on 11/02/18 at 07:08
Value For Money : Poor
Audience: Advanced Users
I had severeal problems early use of it, I reported it to Thomann, germany, the webshop I bought it, an exelant webshop , by tha way. But sounds drops out, and many times, in CUBASE after ooading a song, I have to manually go through one and one synt track, to reset, and so, start the sound again. Now, last thing that, forvce me to unistall the whole program, is that :
Porbram is suddenly, when I work in CUBASE, asking me to update to a new version. afteer a couple of days the program have messed up ALL the sounds, and tell me the " you are using a DEMO verison !!!.

this young rookies at this company, tried a little hard to earn some extras dollars. I wil now have to spend MANY days, recreate, the sounds with other synths. its unforgiveable. All they say to me " we see that you downloaded the DEMO version?!?!?!