LinPlug CrX4 for Mac & PC Released
LinPlug hereby announces the release of the CrX4 Sample Synthesizer AU and VST plugin for Mac OS X and Windows PC.
CrX4 is the successor to the CronoX 3 and uses any kind of samples as raw material for synthesis. CrX4 includes a range of virtual analogue features such as a variety of oscillators, unison detuning, amplitude and frequency modulation, the free-type-filter, an arpeggiator, and a modulation matrix, wicked LFO's and an effects section.
The key feature of CrX4 that distinguishes it from other synths, according to LinPlug, is its sampling engine and its free-type-filter which allows sounds no other instrument can produce.
Main Features (short list)
- Time-Sampler with real-time modulatable time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- Wavetable Generator that offers wavetable operations on any sample (modulatable)
- Loop Sampler Generator with realtime modulatable loop-points and sample-start
- Additional analogue-modeled Oscillator and versatile Noise Oscillator
- Free Filter with unique, continuously modulatable filter-type (LP->BP->HP->BR->LP)
- 7 ADSFR or AHDSR-type envelopes for various purposes and 4 LFOs (up to 275 Hz) - Modulation Matrix with 10 routings and 68 destinations
- “MIDI Learn” function for easy controller assignment
- 6 simultaneously available multi effect units
- 1000 factory presets
The LinPlug CrX4 is exclusively available as download from LinPlug. It comes with an 70 page English manual in PDF format and more than 1000 factory presets.
The license fee is 149 US$ / 119 Euro. The upgrade from either CronoX 2 or CronoX 3 is both 39 US$ / 29 Euro.
A demo version is available at www.linplug.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PSP Audioware Echo PSP Echo is an echo processor (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS AAX for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows).
- Native Instruments Maschine MKII Native Instruments introduces Maschine MKII.
- Sound Magic Neo Harmonic v1.1 Sound Magic has updated its Neo Harmonic for Windows to Version 1.1.