Tanglewood Premier Series All-Mahogany Guitars
Tanglewood will introduce its Premier Series All-Mahogany models to North America next month.
The Premier All-Mahogany collection is comprised of three models: a slope shoulder Dreadnought (TW138), an Orchestra model (TW130), and a Parlor model (TW133).
The instruments feature minimal, no-frills aesthetics; a satin finish, unbound body, and basic inlays. Instead of adornments, the focus of this series is on the all-mahogany bodies.
The instruments feature:
- Solid Mahogany top and back
- Mahogany sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Mahogany one-piece neck
- PPS nut and saddle (ABS ivory on TCC-S)
- 1 11/16” (43mm) nut width
- Slotted headstock with Chrome Vintage Style tuners
- 26” (660mm) scale length
- D’Addario EXP strings
The Suggested Retail Price of all three models is $469.
For more information: www.tanglewoodguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.