Rob Papen Predator v1.6.1b
Rob Papen has released version 1.6.1b of Predator, a synthesizer instrument plugin for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Predator v1.6.1b
- Fixed bug that caused problems in AU version of Predator in the Lion (OSX 10.7)
- Added scroll wheel control of knobs, sliders etc for those PC hosts that allow this.
- Other small bug fixes.
- New presets inside banks: 03 Classic synth 03, 04 HipHop RnB 01, 04 HipHop RnB 02, 05 Trance and PsyTrance 03, 12 DubStep 02, 20 all basses 04.
- New session presets with Gizeh (trance banks): 30 Gizeh Trance 1, 30 Gizeh Trance 2.
Pricing & Availability:
Predator for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for €149 EUR (includes VAT) / $179 USD.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.