The Batten 144 is designed to offer the same spectrum of RGBWA color mixing from the COLORado Batten 72 Tour with twice the LED output—featuring 144 1W RGBWA LEDs.
With 15 and 30 degree optics, it is designed to offer an even wash of color across a cyclorama of 10 meters, eliminating the need for a groundrow.
The wash light is one meter long and can be broken down into different LED blocks for more control to create runway effects. The fixture's feet double as hanging brackets so they can be used for foot lights or top lights.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, or 15-channel RGBWA LED linear wash light
- Operating modes
3-channel: RGB control
3-channel: HSV control (hue, saturation and value)
4-channel: RGB, dimmer
5-channel: RGBWA control
6-channel: RGBWA, dimmer
7-channel: RGBWA, strobe
9-channel: RGB for individual block control
13-channel: RGBWA, ID addressing, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto/custom, dimmer curve, auto speed, module select
15-channel: RGBWA for individual block control
- Built-in automated programs via DMX
- Recall custom programs via DMX
- RGBWA color mixing with or without DMX control
- Five distinct dimming curves
- LED display with lock-out feature
- PowerCon connector
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX input and output connectors
- Adjustable feet double as hanging bracket
- Color calibration
Visit this page for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.