ElectraX features four synthesizers in one interface to "explore the musical possibilities of multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modeled filters, chaotic fractals, samples, psychoacoustic processing, flexible modulation and an immense sonic range."
Features - summary:
- Four synthesizers in one interface
- High-end sound quality
- Huge sonic range
- High flexibility
- 13 different synthesis methods which can be combined
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU, multicore processor support
- Easy to use
- 4x multitimbral
- presets by professional sound designers
- 23 exclusive analog modeled filter types
- 45 oscillator types
- 18 effect types; Master effect section with Equalizer
- More than 1000 waveforms
- 64x4 voices
- Midi learn
- Customizable user interface with 4 skins
- Standalone version for PC
- Flexible preset management
- Context sensitive help
Visit the Tone2 website for full details on ElectraX which will be available in December.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sagan Technology Updates Metro Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v22.214.171.124.
- Prodyon Phenome v1.6 Prodyon has updated its free eight-part multi-timbral SoundFont player VSTi Phenome to version 1.6.
- Prosoniq OrangeVocoder & morph AU Updates Prosoniq has announced the availability of OrangeVocoder AU v3.33 and morph AU v1.32.