TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9
TC Electronic introduced its first stand-alone, multichannel loudness meter, featuring touch screen with highly flexible layout options: TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9.
In essence, TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 is a loudness meter solution featuring touch screen, a consistent loudness readout and compatibility with e.g. American, European and Japanese broadcasting standards.
The TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 is a stereo and multichannel loudness and true-peak level meter, which is designed for broadcast ingest and transmission, but also for post, film and live production. To comply with a given international broadcasting standard, the numbers representing loudness are paramount, and these digits are displayed instantly on the large color touch screen.
TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 Main Features:
- 7” or 9” color touch screen (16:9 TFT) – Loudness has never looked this good!
- Conforms to international broadcast standards – Including American, European and Japanese.
- Context-sensitive on-screen help.
- Flexible screen layout options – Resize and reposition any instrument (meter type).
- DSP – Parallel display of multiple instruments.
- Flexible I/O options – Including analog, AES3, AES3id, etc. SDI 3G version available in 2011.
- Connectivity – Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports.
- Modular software structure – Add optional instruments as the need arises.
TC TouchMonitor TM7 & TM9 online: www.tcelectronic.com/touchmonitor
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.