Tone2 ElectraX 1.1 Update
Tone2 Audiosoftware have announced the availability of the ElectraX 1.1 update.
ElectraX is designed to let you combine multiple polyphonic or monophonic synthesizers and 13 different synthesis methods , with a preset management system providing access to a library of sounds.
- Arpeggiator now includes a 'restart note ordering' option
According to Tone2, improvements include:
- Better host compatibility
- Improved usability and workflow
- Improved compatibility with Windows7 and Vista systems
- Improved Midi learn
- Easier installation
- Demo time has been extended (demo)
- Less pop-ups
- Workarounds for various host related bugs
- Fixed a possible crash and GUI glitches
- Installer automatically fixes possible Windows7 compatibility problems of VST directory
For more information and demo version, visit the Tone2 website at www.tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VSL Instruments Pro Mini-Review Vienna Symphonic Library recently presented its Vienna Instruments Pro. What is hidden behind this virtual instrument? Is it just an aesthetic update or a real evolution?
- DDMF IIEQ DDMF has announced that the freeware equalizer IIEQ is now also available for Mac OS X in VST and AU effect formats.
- The Lower Rhythm Basilisk The Lower Rhythm has released Basilisk, a stereo, two-channel multi-band 'vibe' style effect geared towards electric piano, strings, pads and guitars.