The SoundPrism Electro app on the iPhone
Audanika has released the Mini version of its SoundPrism Electro chord-based music creation app for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Create electronic music using chords
- Polyphonic audio engine with chord progressions and reverse
- Ribbon-type touch controller for real time effect manipulation
- Audiobus and Core MIDI support
- Built-in interactive tutorials
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Waldorf Edition 2 is available They announced it at NAMM last January, Waldorf released today version 2 of its Waldorf Edition bundle of plug-ins with an introductory offer.
- New Cubase 8 update Steinberg has released a maintenance update for its Cubase Pro 8 and Artist 8 DAWs, which fixes more than 50 issues.
- e-instruments samples the Rhodes Mark I The latest e-instruments library for Kontakt will transform your MIDI keyboard into a Rhodes Mark I electromechanical piano with expanded control.