The CMI Pro app for iPad updated to v2
Peter Vogel has released on the AppStore version 2 of the Pro edition of its Fairlight CMI emulation app for iPad.
What’s new in CMI Pro v2:
- Added Page 6 waveform editor that offers the same features as the original CMI II version
- 64-bit compatible
- Core MIDI device support
- Audiobus 2.1.5 support
- Automatically sends crash logs (after user authorization)
Due to the 64-bit integration required by Apple since February 2015, Peter Vogel has discontinued MIDI Mobilizer and Akai SynthStation support for the CMI app.
The update is available at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The DiscoDSP Corona synth in R5 DiscoDSP announces the availability of the fifth release of its Corona virtual synth. If you pay in US dollars, the price has decreased.
- The Cedar spectrogram soon in Pyramix Cedar Audio and Merging Technologies have reached a new agreement that will allow the latter to use part of the « Retouch Patent » from the first.
- Excalibur to be released on March 23rd Exponential Audio announced that its new Excalibur modular multi-effect plug-in will be available on March 23rd.