Chilean Stam Audio Engineering is now accepting pre-orders for their replica of the legendary Teletronix LA-2A compressor, called SA-2A.
The Stam SA-2A is a faithful recreation of the famous dynamic processor from Teletronix, Stam used the 1968 original schematics to design its model.
- Drip Electronics T4B optical attenuator system
- Custom Cinemag input and output transformers
- 12AX7 (2), 12BH7 and 6AQ5 NOS Tubes
- Completely discrete signal path
- 10 milliseconds attack time
- 0.06 seconds for 50% release; 0.5 to 5 seconds for complete release
- 0 to 35dB of gain
- Compressor and Limiter mode
- Less than 0.5% THD
- XLR and TRS inputs
- XLR and TRS outputs
- Voltage switch selector (110V or 220V)
- Final assembly by hand in Chile
- 1 year warranty
Final price will be $990 but you can pre-order the SA-2A now and get a $200 discount (don’t forget to add the VAT of your country). Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, country and shipping address. The first units will start shipping within 12 weeks. More info at stamaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.