Samplr for iPad updated to version 1.3
Marcos Alonso updates its Samplr app on the iPad to version 1.3, which brings many new features.
The v1.3 updates adds the following:
- 2 additional voices per sample (8 in total)
- New Arpeggiator playback mode
- MIDI Sync input
- Recording overdub
- Dropbox import
- Tap Tempo
- Global start/stop
- New loops by Carles López
- iOS 7 support
- AudioShare export
- Latest version of Audiobus
- "Open in…" option for audio files
- Various fixes
Samplr is available on the AppStore for 8.99€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MaKey MaKey and MidiMidi, custom MIDI controller Here is a quite interesting project from two brands to convert any objet into a MIDI instrument or controller: JoyLabz and Feelyoursound.
- New Tenori-On iOS app for electronic music After the TNR-i, Yamaha introduced today a new version of its Tenori-On sequencer app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- De la Mancha GTA and Dirty Harry free plug-ins De la Mancha launched a the GTA VST compression plug-in for Windows and announces that its Dirty Harry Lo-Fi synth is now free.