The UVI Tines Anthology at half price this weekend
UVI lowers the price of its Tines Anthology sound collection until November 11th.
This weekend, you can get the sounds of 8 electric pianos for the UVI Workstation 2 for the price of $99 instead of $199. The Tines Anthology is a sampled and scripted collection of electric pianos from 1965 to 2007:
- 2 Bass Piano created in 1965 and 1970, that can be heard on The Doors’ album
- 2 of the first MK I models manufactured between 1974 and 1978
- The MK II, launched in 1981
- The MK III, another rare instrument from 1982 in a pretty bad shape
- The MK V, other rarity from 1984
- The MK 7, the latest model of the Series, introduced in 2007
The sounds were recording with a 24-bit / 96kHz resolution then downsampled to 16-bit / 44.1kHz. UVI also included an effect section with a cabinet emulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and more.
More info about Tines Anthology at www.uvi.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Samplr for iPad updated to version 1.3 Marcos Alonso updates its Samplr app on the iPad to version 1.3, which brings many new features.
- MaKey MaKey and MidiMidi, custom MIDI controller Here is a quite interesting project from two brands to convert any objet into a MIDI instrument or controller: JoyLabz and Feelyoursound.
- New Tenori-On iOS app for electronic music After the TNR-i, Yamaha introduced today a new version of its Tenori-On sequencer app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.