New UVI Urban Suite bundle for urban producers
UVI announced the release of Urban Suite, a five-instrument bundle for its UVI Workstation 2 designed for street music production.
The UVI Urban Suite compiles classic sounds and modern production tools, UVI adds that the sound library (samples and construction kits) was mixed by Chris Gehringer (Rihanna, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Wu-Tang Clan, Naughty by Nature…) at the Sterling Sound studios in New York.
The bundle includes 5 virtual instruments:
- BeatShaper: a drum machine with snare, kick, hi-hats, claps and patterns, as well as filter, envelopes and filters. 150 kits are included and you can create your own presets.
- Prime8: recreates a legendary drum machine (think XoX) which was multi-sampled with Class A gear at a very high resolution. Each of the included instruments has its own output and is completed with effects (reverb, drive, high and low-pass filters). Also included are a sequencer and 50+ presets.
- Urban X: a three-voice synth with a discrete amp, multimode filter, pitch, stereo, effect section (phaser, delay and reverb) and a bit crusher. You can layer the three voices and the built-in library features 1000+ sounds and 100+ presets.
- Scratch Machine: a virtual deck designed for scratching with a keyboard or a multipad and the included 10 000+ samples, one shots, round robins and loops or the 100+ presets. UVI called DJ Quartz for the recordings. You can control the pitch, the 3-band EQ and the high/low-pass filter and add one of the six available effects.
- BeatControl: a multitrack looper with a collection of sounds featuring basses, drums and phrases, as well as 150+ presets.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ignite Amps unveils NadIR Ignite Amps posted on its Facebook page a picture of the GUI of NadIR, its next plug-in based on cabs impulse responses.
- Positive Grid unveils Bias on iPad Positive Grid will release in November a new app for iPad which emulates a guitar amp stack.
- Spectre, modular MIDI sequencer for iPad Anthony Henderson, aka Section Fourteen, launched on the AppStore a new modular MIDI sequencer for the iPad called Spectre.