The UVI WaveRunner expected on August 1st
UVI announces the release on August 1st of its new WaveRunner virtual synth bundle for UVI Workstation and MachFive 3.
WaveRunner is a "legacy" collection dedicated to wavetable synthesis and features 7 synths based on multisampling of vintage german synths, drum machines and rare prototypes, including some built by Waldorf / PPG. The bundle includes more than 30 000 samples and hundreds of presets.
WaveRunner features the 7 following instruments:
- WaveRunner 360: for vintage-style lo-fin and raw sounds
- WaveRunner Terminal D: a drum machine
- WaveRunner Terminal U: multitrack phrase sequencer for rhythms and evolving melodies
- WaveRunner 2.0: based on a famous german blue synth known for its analog filter
- WaveRunner 2.3: an updated version of the WaveRunner 2.0 with different sound
- WaveRunner Orange: inspired by various wavetable synths from the 1990 and 2000, for a more modern sound
- WaveRunner X: a collection of waves from several machines compiled into a dual-layer subtractive synth. it can produce modulations, basses and leads.
WaveRunner is currently available for pre-order for $199 instead of $299. It requires an iLok dongle. More info and audio demos are available at www.uvi.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Binder controls Reaper from your iPad Zvukofor offers Reaper users equipped with an iPad a new template for Lemur designed to control Cockos' DAW.
- The Muse Receptor TRIO and QU4TTRO are out Muse Research announce the availability of its newest Receptor hardware plug-in hosts, that ship with a PreSonus audio interface.
- AAX Beta versions announced at Spectrasonics Spectrasonics released an AAX public beta version for its Omnisphere, Trilian and Stylux RMX virtual instruments.