EDIT: Cross DJ updated to v2.5
MixVibes has released the v2.5 update for its Cross and Cross DJ software on Mac and PC.
Here are the new features introduces on Cross DJ v2.5:
- Key detection function with classic or harmonic notation view above each deck
- Real Time manual or automatic key change, which can be matched to the key of the master track (the color then changes to white)
- Key-compatible tracks in the library are now highlighted in orange, even if your search is based on other criteria
- New Collection full screen view with mini-deck display
- Drag and drop tracks between players and samplers
- Marker display in the track master view
- Ability to assign multiple functions to a button
- New MIDI mappings for the Pioneer DDJ-SX, Numark 4Trak, N4 and Mixdeck Quad, Vestax Spin 2 and Native Instruments Kontrol S4 and X1 DJ controllers
EDIT: The Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping includes the additional features:
- Full Dual Deck mode
- Samplers drive the players hot cues (and vice versa)
- Even when not in Dual Deck mode, samples in Pad Sampler mode can be driven from the Player decks
- Real time Bank Slicing: stays in the corresponding sampler even though a song is replaced in the player
- Also controls the MixVibes Video Plug-in
The update is free to existing users and can be downloaded from www.mixvibes.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Serato launches the Serato Remote iPad app DJs equipped with an iPad can now control the Serato Scratch Live and Serato DJ software from their tablet.
- Native Instruments updates Traktor Kontrol X1 Native Instruments unveils the next generation of its Traktor Kontrol X1 controller, with a new modern look and improved controls.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] The Beamz laser DJ controller Beamz Interactive is attending Summer NAMM until tonight where they showcase their Beamz by Flo MIDI DJ controller with built-in laser technology.