MixVibes has released the v2.5 update for its Cross and Cross DJ software on Mac and PC.
Here are the new features introduces on Cross DJ v2.5:
- Key detection function with classic or harmonic notation view above each deck
- Real Time manual or automatic key change, which can be matched to the key of the master track (the color then changes to white)
- Key-compatible tracks in the library are now highlighted in orange, even if your search is based on other criteria
- New Collection full screen view with mini-deck display
- Drag and drop tracks between players and samplers
- Marker display in the track master view
- Ability to assign multiple functions to a button
- New MIDI mappings for the Pioneer DDJ-SX, Numark 4Trak, N4 and Mixdeck Quad, Vestax Spin 2 and Native Instruments Kontrol S4 and X1 DJ controllers
EDIT: The Pioneer DDJ-SX mapping includes the additional features:
- Full Dual Deck mode
- Samplers drive the players hot cues (and vice versa)
- Even when not in Dual Deck mode, samples in Pad Sampler mode can be driven from the Player decks
- Real time Bank Slicing: stays in the corresponding sampler even though a song is replaced in the player
- Also controls the MixVibes Video Plug-in
The update is free to existing users and can be downloaded from www.mixvibes.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.