Vengeance Sound Phalanx is out
We announced it earlier this month, Vengeance Sound has launched its new Phalanx virtual sampler for Mac OS X and Windows.
Following are all the features you will find in the new Phalanx drum and synth-sampler:
- More than 3000 sounds
- 32 stereo sample slots
- 16 channels, each can be routing to up to 16 outputs
- 128 voices of polyphony
- 12 filter types, each with 6, 12 and 24dB/octave slopes
- Polyphonic and legato portamento
- Real time waveform display
- Editable amplitude, filter, pitch and modulation envelopes, can be synced to the host tempo
- 17 types of insert effects
- Reverb by ArtsAcoustic
- 4-band parametric EQ per sample pad
- Complex modulation matrix
- 2 independent LFOs per sample slot, 32 in total
- 3 GUI controllers
- Retrigger for accelerating samples up to auto-oscillation
- Scratch simulator via pitch bend or a MIDI controller
- Loop section with Freeze in time, micro loop via de modulation wheel, crossfade, etc.
- Drumkit mode with kill notes function (a closed hi-hat can stop the fade-out of an open hi-hat)
- Slim and Full modes: Slim mode displays 16 pads simultaneously, Full mode offers full editing functions
- Optional anti-alias mode for high-power computers
- Sample slot customization with name and color code
- Favorites storing and organizing
- Ability to drag and drop external samples to the pads
- Saves samples in the projects
- Built-in librarian
- Mini preset browser with presets for effects and envelopes
Phalanx also ships with a Mini version of the plug-in, which features a single pad.
The plug-in is available in VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX version for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. Two editions are available : Standard for 199€ and Premium for 249€. You can complete the sampler with two expansion packs ; the first one is for the Standard version and retails for 59€ and Phalanx FX Vol 1 add 64 effect presets to both editions, for 39€.
More info at www.vengeance-sound.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The UVI WaveRunner expected on August 1st UVI announces the release on August 1st of its new WaveRunner virtual synth bundle for UVI Workstation and MachFive 3.
- Binder controls Reaper from your iPad Zvukofor offers Reaper users equipped with an iPad a new template for Lemur designed to control Cockos' DAW.
- The Muse Receptor TRIO and QU4TTRO are out Muse Research announce the availability of its newest Receptor hardware plug-in hosts, that ship with a PreSonus audio interface.