XSRDO, free modular synth for Windows
Kirsty Roland offers Windows users the XSRDO modular synth VSTi 32-bit plug-in for free.
XSRDO is coded in custom C++ and Assembly and hosted on SynthEdit. As a true modular synth, it allows you to choose and order the modules you want to use. Each module is independent and becomes active only when you patch it to the others.
- 16 virtual racks (more to come in the future)
- More than 30 virtual modules
- Free management of the modules in the racks (except for the System, Output and Effects modules that can only have one instance)
- Modules can be moved (except for the effects)
- Ability to use third-party skins, waveforms, wavetables and samples
- Analog-style 3-track sequencer
- Built-in waveform and wavetable editors
XSRDO is available for free download from xsrdo.net16.net (after a few clicks on ad pop-ups).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offer on the Waves SoundShifter Waves announces a flash sale on its SoundShifter pitch-shifter and time-stretcher plug-in.
- Alchemy Mobile updated to v2.3.9 The latest update for the Alchemy Mobile iOS synth will be of special interest to those who use the app on multiple iDevices.
- Korg DSN-12 released tomorrow on Nintendo 3DS Detune officially announced the European release date of its new virtual synth for the Nintendo 3DS. It will be tomorrow.