Subatomic Software Updates Audulus to v1.5
Subatomic Software has announced the release of Audulus 1.5, an update for its modular synthesis app for OSX available on the Mac App Store.
With Audulus, users can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio.
In addition, the file format has been changed for compatibility with the forthcoming iPad and 64-bit versions. Users should upgrade their patches by loading and re-saving them.
New Features include:
- Added support for Audio Unit Software Instruments
- Added new audulus file format. (Users should update their patches to the new format.)
- Added 7 new examples
- Created circular Inputs and outputs to show their entire interaction region.
- Added New compact UI for the Osc node.
- Added Sample & Hold node.
- Added Reverb node.
- Improved Delay node: added mix and feedback knobs.
- Added Seq16, a 16-step sequencer node.
- Improved Filter node UI. Now shows cutoff frequency while dragging.
- Updated cutoff frequency response curve for better low-frequency accuracy. Hold shift while dragging to fine-tune the cutoff frequency.
Pricing & Availability:
Audulus is available on the Mac App Store for $14.99.
For more information, visit audulus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Rose Whisper Piano v1.6 Sound Magic has updated its Rose Whisper Piano to v1.6.
- PreSonus Studio One Integrates Nimbit PreSonus announced it has acquired Nimbit and integrated its technology and services into Studio One Artist, Producer, and Professional.
- Ueberschall Reggaeton Ueberschall has announced the release of its new Reggaeton collection.