Annonces Subatomic Software Audulus
Subatomic Software Updates Audulus to v1.5
Tips & Tutorials
- Manufacturer: Subatomic Software
- Model: Audulus
- Category: Virtual Modular Synths
- Added in our database on: 05/30/2012
Audulus is a minimalist modular software synthesizer and effect processor. With Audulus, users can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance.
The Audulus user interface was inspired by analog guitar pedals: sounds are created or altered by connecting processing nodes. There are no hidden controls, no complex menus, and everything fits in a single window. The user begins with a blank canvas, rather than with daunting controls, and can build up to the desired level of complexity.
Audulus includes a diverse collection of processing nodes, with new nodes in constant development. Additionally, Audio Unit plugins can be hosted as processing nodes, greatly expanding the types of processing nodes at the user's disposal.
Audulus also integrates into a studio workflow through an Audio Unit plugin version, which is available for download at no additional cost.
- Audio Unit hosting - use your favorite plugins.
- fluid interface - smooth animated interaction.
- MIDI control - use your MIDI control surface or keyboard.
- presets - quickly change between settings.
- unlimited history - everything you do is stored.
- polyphony - process multiple voices.
- encapsulation - group nodes into sub-patches.
- diverse nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross.
- Audio Unit version - run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download).
Audulus is available on the Mac App Store for $9.99.
For more information, visit audulus.com.