IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik
IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik
Wedges2 Wedges2

« Great plugin! »

Publié le 04/05/11 à 10:00
It's a very simple plugin. Authorizing it and all that is as simple as every plugin and you can get started really quickly. All the functions are easily found and organized well. You can search for sounds, or browse through the categories. It also comes with effects that may not be the best, as I choose to use my own reverb or compression but they definatly aren't bad. It's also easy to use the plugin as a multi out.

I've been using this for over a year and it's one of my most stable plugins. I can run a lot of instruments from it at the same time even when my project is full of tracks. I use it on almost every project. It's not a CPU hog at all even though it delivers quality sound. My computer is nothing special either, it's just a dual core gateway that isn't even for music with only 2GB of RAM.

The price is great, espcially when IK Multimedia does those "Group Buy" sales. You can literally get 5 of their plugins for the price of one. It's also cool that you can run the philharmonik instruments in any of the other plugins offered by IK Multimedia.

It's definatly one of my "Go To" instruments since it has very realistic sounds, even the choirs are in a league of their own. They don't just sound like airy pads, they sound like real people singing. The strings and brass are just as good as well. Your not going to find your southern trap music brass in this, but if you want something realistic than look no further.

I'd definatly make the same choice now that I've heard and used the plugin extensively. I would recommend it!