Impact Soundworks Rhapsody Orchestral Colors
Impact Soundworks has launched Rhapsody Orchestral Colors, a new symphonic instrument for Kontakt.
The Rhapsody Orchestral Colors library features brass, strings, winds, and choir sections recorded in 11 separate ensembles and 3 mic positions with a total over 30,000 samples. It includes a custom orchestrator engine which allows composers to press single notes and create fully-voiced chords across entire sections. Bonus unison samples, custom chord shapes / voicings, and a full mixing engine are also included.
The virtual orchestra includes the following sections and instruments:
- Strings: Violins/violas, celli, basses
- Brass: Trumpets, trombones, horns, tuba
- Winds: Clarinet/oboe/flute, bassoon/contrabassoon
- Choir: Men's and women's ensembles + FX
Different playing modes and articulations (sustain, staccato, staccatissimo and tenuto) are also included.
Rhapsody Orchestral Colors is available for the list price of $149.
As a special and time-limited offer, it is currently available for free to customers who purchase more than $299 of other instruments during the Impact Soundworks special sale (which ends December 30th).
More details at Impact Soundworks' website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pay what you wish for Devil Loc SoundToys continues its "Give a Little, Get a Little" special operation and it is now up to Devil Loc to be available under the same conditions.
- Xmas Freeware : Protoverb In case there's still room under the tree, U-he offers Protoverb, a free experimental reverb based on the idea of a "room simulator".
- Free drum samples for any purchase at TheLoopLoft Until December 26th, any purchase made at The Loop Loft qualifies for a free Simon Phillips Session Tracks loop pack.