G-Sonique launches a psytrance kick generator
PsyKick AK1 is a new kick generator/synth VST plug-in for Windows designed for electronic music productions.
PsyKick AK1 is designed for psytrance, darkpsy, hitech trance or goatrance and any music that requires special kick sounds.
The VST plug-in for Windows features the following:
- 2 sound generators/oscillators
- 21 kick types: Russian, Aggressive, Heavy 1, 2 and 3, Hitch, Fullon 1 and 2, Stone, Plastic, Sine, Deep Heavy, Modern Proggy and Proggy 1 to 7
- Tone, Start (phase delay), volume and octave select controls
- 2 exponential pitch envelopes for each synth
- Digital and analog filters with cutoff and resonance (Q): standard, G, 303-style and vintage analog low-pass ; standard and G band-pass, standard and G high-pass and Peak
- Saturation / bass boost module with low frequency, Q, enhancer, saturation and saturation volume controls
- High frequency / transient enhancer
- Multistage graphic amplitude envelope
- Preset manager with 40+ psy kicks
PsyKick AK1 is available for the special price of 18.90 € instead of 29.90 € to the first 100 customers at g-sonique.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Flux:: releases the Level Magic plug-in Flux:: and Jünger Audio announce the availability of their Level Magic dynamic processor plug-in that had been introduced at NAMM 2015.
- Mutec MC-1.2 digital audio interface and converter Mutec announces the availability of the new MC-1.2 USB digital audio interface and AES, AES3id and S/PDIF converter.
- SampleScience FM Synthesis for Kontakt SampleScience releases a mini FM synth for Kontakt 5 inspired by models from the 80s, but it will be available for a limited time only.