Xoxos launches Adze, new VST for Windows
Adze, Xoxos latest creation, is designed for those who want to resynth percussive samples and includes spectral functions.
Adze plug-in is based on a single FFT frame analysis during the full length of the sample. You can apply modulation and spectral features for resynthesis.
- Pre-existing spectral content enhancement with two modes
- Time (phase) information changes for resynthesis or time stretch
- Frequency shift
- Spectral reverse
- FFT High and Low shelf filters
- Monophonic bass
- Stereoisation / restereoisation
- Morphing LFO (bias, shape, two modes, host sync)
- Pitch and filter envelopes with adjustable curve
- ADSR amp (shape and curve)
- -5 to -7 octave range
- Signal reverse
- 6 voices
- 6 interpolation modes
- Downsampling up to 32x
- Bit reduction: 12, 8-1
- Preamp section with envelope assign
- 54 filter modes + bypass, 8 filter algorithms, punch and harmonics
Adze VST for Windows is available for download from www.xoxos.net for $13.37 but is you already are a Xoxos customer, you can purchase it for $4.20. A trial version called Stoooner is also available with 2 voices instead of 6.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk Music Creator 6 Touch on Steam Cakewalk announces that the latest Touch version of Music Creator 6 is now available on the Steam entertainment platform.
- Griffin StudioConnect with Lightning connector Griffin has updated its StudioConnect audio and MIDI interface in order to adapt to new generation Apple iDevices.
- Variety of Sound updates Rescue MK2 Variety of Sound launched the 2.1 update for its Rescue MK2 amplification/saturation VST plug-in for Windows.