Dmoox samples the Midimoog for Kontakt
dboxSamples has released dmoox, a new Studio Electronics Midimoog sample library for Kontak.
dmoox uses pre-recorded audio clips to generate sounds. For this, dboxSamples recording in 24-bit and sampled each note of the Midimoog analog synth during 4 seconds approximately. The editor then developed a GUI with three windows and included effects, and arpeggiator and various options.
- Mono and polyphonic modes (512 voices)
- 3 oscillators per voice, each with 6 waveforms
- White and pink noise generator
- 4 high-pass, low-pass, band-pass and vowel filters
- LFO with 5 waveforms, pitch, filter and envelope
- 8 insert effects: delay, lo-fi, reverb, flanger, stereo, distortion, saturation and compression (Magic knob)
- 2 aux effects: delay and reverbe impulses
- 128 factory presets included
- MIDI-assignable parameters
- GUI with three windows: Main (osc, mixer, filters and envelopes), Effects and Arp/Options (arp, pitch envelope, EQ, unison, LFO...)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Xoxos launches Adze, new VST for Windows Adze, Xoxos latest creation, is designed for those who want to resynth percussive samples and includes spectral functions.
- Cakewalk Music Creator 6 Touch on Steam Cakewalk announces that the latest Touch version of Music Creator 6 is now available on the Steam entertainment platform.
- Griffin StudioConnect with Lightning connector Griffin has updated its StudioConnect audio and MIDI interface in order to adapt to new generation Apple iDevices.