The Blue Cat’s PatchWork updated to v1.1
Blue Cat Audio released the first update for its PatchWork multi-plugin host plug-in.
What’s new in PatchWork v1.1:
- New parameter mapping for plug-in automation: you can now map more than 40 parameters to external controls
- Learn mode for easier parameter mapping process
- New display of the automation controls mapped in the main user interface
- Add buttons to reverse phase in each parallel chain
- Link all pre and post-gain controls so that pre-gain changes are automatically compensated by post-gain adjustments (for dynamics or distortion plug-in boost for example, without affecting the volume)
- The plug-in can now be used as a virtual instrument in Cubase and Studio One
- Various corrections
The update is available for free from www.bluecataudio.com for users of v1.0. New customers can currently benefit from special offers on all Blue Cat plug-ins.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AUFX:PeakQ, Kymatica’s new effect for iOS Kymatica unveiled the third effect in its AUFX app series for iOS, this time for equalization tasks.
- Applied Acoustics Systems Ultra Analog VA-2 Review AAS renews its virtual analog synth by adding VA-2 to its name. But that is obviously not the only change. Here's a detailed overview.
- Get de Arturia V Collection 3 at half price Arturia launches a special offer on its V Collection 3.0 virtual instrument bundle with 50% off during one full month.