Serato released a public beta version of its Serato DJ v1.6 software, which adds DVS support.
Users of the Numark V7, Rane SL2 / SL3 / SL4, Sixty-One, Sixty-Two and Sixty-Eight as well as Pioneer CDJ-900 hardware can now test the DVS support in the v1.6 public beta version of Serato DJ.
This update also adds the following:
- New On/Off button for Quantize mode in the main view
- Quantize Value dropdown menu added to Setup > DJ Preferences
- Ability to name cue points
- Stack View Mode
- Added an aux output for DJ-FX with Rane SL4
- Improved loops and cue points display
- Ability to open and close crates from the hardware device
This version 1.6 being a beta, Serato does not recommend you to use it for live gigs and warns Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks users about bugs on these versions.
More info and download at serato.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.