DVS support in new Serato DJ v1.6 beta version
Serato released a public beta version of its Serato DJ v1.6 software, which adds DVS support.
Users of the Numark V7, Rane SL2 / SL3 / SL4, Sixty-One, Sixty-Two and Sixty-Eight as well as Pioneer CDJ-900 hardware can now test the DVS support in the v1.6 public beta version of Serato DJ.
This update also adds the following:
- New On/Off button for Quantize mode in the main view
- Quantize Value dropdown menu added to Setup > DJ Preferences
- Ability to name cue points
- Stack View Mode
- Added an aux output for DJ-FX with Rane SL4
- Improved loops and cue points display
- Ability to open and close crates from the hardware device
This version 1.6 being a beta, Serato does not recommend you to use it for live gigs and warns Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks users about bugs on these versions.
More info and download at serato.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Smithson Martin unveils the Emulator Elite Smithson Martin is now accepting pre-orders for its Emulator Elite, a high-end all-in-one DJ solution, available as a limited edition.
- Denon introduces the DN-MC6000mk2 The new generation of the Denon DN-MC6000 MIDI surface control for DJ has been unveiled and it is optimized for Serato DJ.
- Design your own MIDI controller with umidi The project was initiated by two australians who launched on KickStarter a crowd funding campaign for the umidi custom USB MIDI controller.