Ntonyx Virtual Audio Cable
dj_le_fuck dj_le_fuck
Publié le 03/04/10 à 08:22
Implemented without problem.

PC WinXP 32 bit SP3.

I use Virtual Audio Cable to get into my DAW (Reaper in this case) audio outputs of my OS.

I treat my iTunes to level compression levels with very long release, a small blow of rverbe, EQ and stereo image.

I treat the 6 outputs of my DVD player software before returning it to my two speakers. J'largi particular image of stereo surround sound, and I compress the LFE.

In short, this little piece of software allows me to use my DAW to process all the sounds of my computer before they go out of my sound card. Essential for the contrle obsessive like me.

I use it happily for a year almost permanently.

Very good report quality price, because I wanted to buy a compressor rack to treat her at home.

So, for the price to me cluck I could use my DAW to process sound!