Best Service Engine 2.1
Best Service announces the release of Engine 220.127.116.11.
This new version brings a couple of new features and various bug fixes, one of the new features being the AU and VST 64-bit OS X support. From now Engines memory access is not limited any more to 4GB.
- Added 64 Bit Support for OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- New Memory Management
- VST Gui updated to 3.6 for better mouse handling [Mac 64bit only]
- New legato
- New directory/file structure management. It´s now possible to use UNC Path and special characters [PC]
- New Convolution Reverb
- New Midi processing
- Fixed some bugs in the E-License Manager [Mac]
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fixed split keyboard function
- Fixed some bugs in the midi learn function
- Fixed virtual keyboard
Engine 2.1 may be downloaded for free at Best Service website: www.bestservice.de/service.asp/downloads/en
Viewers of this article also read...
- RME Audio HDSPe OPTO-X RME Audio introduces the HDSPe OPTO-X extension board.
- Agile Partners AmpKit for Mac OS X Agile Partners has launched AmpKit on the Mac App Store.
- VSL VI PRO Remote The new version of VI PRO comes with a Remote App that converts iOS and Android tablet PCs into external MIDI controllers.