A beta 2 for DiscoDSP Bliss
George Reales released public beta 2 for his Bliss software sampler and synth, which adds many new features and improvements.
Along with various fixes, Bliss Beta 2 brings the following changes:
- Added Samples and SFZ export with 24-bit resolution.
- Added an options to play slices until the end of the sample or only at the next slice boundary.
- Added an option to unload automatically the plugin after sampling.
- Added an option to freeze plugin appending samples to current program to create multi layered sound easily.
- Added keyboard focus indication to wave view.
- Added crossfade loop range slider.
- Added sustain pedal midi support (sample will sustain indefinitely until pedal is switched to off, which will then trigger release stage).
- Added GUI size allowed to go as low as 60%.
- Added macro editor min and max sliders now display real parameter values.
- Improved interpolators (normal and high for real time / extreme for offline).
- Improved voice generation speedup.
- Improved support for plugin hosting.
- Improved modulation destination amount display of unipolar/bipolar values.
- Changed macros controls moved to envelope section.
- Changed downsampling filter passband to allow more frequencies near nyquist while still decrease aliasing.
- Changed beta release expiration dialog appears when 7 days are left instead of 30.
You can download this new beta from www.discodsp.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New StudioLinkedVST TapeStop plug-in StudioLinedVST has launched a new TapeStop effect plug-in for electronic musicians who compose on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Eleven offered with Pro Tools 12 purchase Avid helps you get back to school (or the studio) by offering you this month the Eleven guitar processing suite with the purchase of Pro Tools 12.
- Sample Logic’s new Gamelan on pre-sale Sample Logic will launch in a couple of weeks a new library for Kontakt that combines balinese instruments to hybrid synthesis.