Lindell Audio emulates the Neve 2254E
Lindell Audio has just joined Plugin Alliance where they are offering a new compressor/limiter plug-in based on the legendary Neve 2254E.
The new Lindell Audio 254E plug-in is a feedback FET compressor that reproduces the classic sound of the Neve 2254E. The emulation also includes some additions, in particular a mix control for parallel compression and a choice of attack times.
Features of the Lindell Audio 254E:
- 3-step or continuous attack time
- 3-step or continuous release time
- High Pass sidechain filter
- 3-step ratio: 4:1, 12:1 and 100:1
- Transformer balanced output
- Adjustable stereo link
- Optional analog warmth and nonlinearities via a switch
- 20-LED gain reduction meter
The plug-in is available in VST 2/3, AU, RTAS and AAX 32 and 64-bit formats for Mac OS X and Windows. It can be tested for 14 days and purchased for the price of $149 at plugin-alliance.com.
- 6X500: $99
- 7X-500: $99
- PEX-500: $99
- ChannelX Bundle: $249
- 100% Lindell Bundle V1.0: $349
Viewers of this article also read...
- A beta 2 for DiscoDSP Bliss George Reales released public beta 2 for his Bliss software sampler and synth, which adds many new features and improvements.
- New StudioLinkedVST TapeStop plug-in StudioLinedVST has launched a new TapeStop effect plug-in for electronic musicians who compose on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Eleven offered with Pro Tools 12 purchase Avid helps you get back to school (or the studio) by offering you this month the Eleven guitar processing suite with the purchase of Pro Tools 12.