DiscoDSP releases v1.0.3 of Bliss
DiscoDSP have updated their sampler/VSTi host Bliss to version 1.0.3.
Version 1.0.3 of Bliss includes some improvements and fixes, including:
- Improved VST host sampling including progress bar.
- Improved file naming when sampling.
- Fixed EXS importing.
- Fixed VST host sampling bugs.
- Fixed crossfade loop clicks in some configurations.
DiscoDSP is also currently holding a Winter Sale with 33% off plug-ins and soundbanks. More details at www.discodsp.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Strezov presents the Thunder Series bundle Strezov Sampling has assembled the three volumes of its Thunder virtual percussion sessions for Kontakt into a single bundle, now at reduced price.
- Voxengo CurveEQ 3.4 now available Voxengo has updated its CurveEQ spline equalizer plugin to version 3.4.
- Sly-Fi updates Axis to v1.03 Sly-Fi has released version 1.03 of its Axis EQ plugin, including new features reportedly requested by producer & engineer Tchad Blake.