MachFive updated to v3.2
MOTU announces the release of the v3.2 update for its MachFive sampler, a new version available for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Updated UFS sound libraries
- AAX 64-bit format support for Pro Tools 11
- New WahWah filter effect in the Filter category
- Improved CAF file support
- Start and End position markers available in the IRCAM granular oscillator
- Sound library integrity checking feature
- Reduced RAM use
- Various improvements
The update is free for MachFive 3 users who can download it from www.motu.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?