MachFive updated to v3.2
MOTU announces the release of the v3.2 update for its MachFive sampler, a new version available for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Updated UFS sound libraries
- AAX 64-bit format support for Pro Tools 11
- New WahWah filter effect in the Filter category
- Improved CAF file support
- Start and End position markers available in the IRCAM granular oscillator
- Sound library integrity checking feature
- Reduced RAM use
- Various improvements
The update is free for MachFive 3 users who can download it from www.motu.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A new Beta for U-He's Diva U-He offers a new v1.3.0b2 beta version of his Diva virtual synth on Mac OS X and Windows.
- GarageBand updated on both Mac and iOS Apple unveiled yesterday its new iPad Air, the OS X Mavericks, and updates for the occasion its GarageBand on iOS and Mac to version 2.
- AudioCopy is a free app on iOS 7 The AudioCopy feature, that allows for audio copy/paste between iOS apps, is now available as a standalone app on iOS 7.