Windows XP Core Duo 1.66 2GB memory
- Good performance, relatively little CPU intensive (more than LinuxSampleur)
I use it for 2 months
- It became a paid software for free (like Triangle and Square)
- He reads the SFZ and SF2 banks
- You can change the sounds (filter LFO, envelope, delay, echo)
- 16 MIDI sampler
- Quality setting and polyphony
I have Kontakt Player, LinuxSampleur (free)
If LinuxSampleur is the lightest, it does not edit the soundfonts.
SFZ + has a great sound with a good soft and without any stall.
A must-have if you own SF2 soundfonts or SFZ.
A must of free, even if not the possibility of Camel Audio Alchemy