GForce Software GForce M-Tron
GForce Software GForce M-Tron
Lsan Lsan
Published on 01/22/03 at 07:40
Installation without problem: a directory to store the samples Owner 'format, a dll in the directory Vstplugins.
Gnrale trs simple configuration, no need to doc, in addition to the values ​​connatre DIFFERENT MIDI Controller.
I used this app on Win98 and Win XP with the Logic Audio 4.1 the 4.8.1, no problem ...

On a P2 350, I do not even feel: trs little greedy, I align more with no problem while other brands VSTis are a nightmare. No problem running. In short, excellent stability.

I use it for two years, with two cd sounds supplmentaires.
Sounds found in everything from strings, brass, vocals, keyboards ... in short the formulation of the first sampler of classic acoustic sounds.
The formulation is perfect, although he had never heard in real mellotron. against by the many discs as I j'coute dcle all the time now.
The sound is sr trs color marks a little distorted, background noise rsiduels, sometimes not. But that's all the charm. Each time it boasts the MRIT my strings, see the few pieces that I put the cost of AF.
No equivalent in many vsti sr, however, there are CDs of samples of mellotron, and much more onreux ncessitant a sampler.
70 euros for the software, 40 euros supplmentaire cd is a must.

My Vsti prfr catgories all together, I can not do without!