Luxonix Purity
funguitare77 funguitare77

«  Good sounds but ... »

Publié le 11/13/10 à 03:46
Easy installation, no incompatibilities. But too many instances become quickly saturated the CPU and galley.

I have an old PC and it works very well with Tracktion. The VST is light, low fuel consumption and sounds are good. I regret, however, incompatible with control surfaces (mine is a BCF2000). So I can not control the 16 channels offered by this software ... Too bad ... Comparatively, Hyper Canvas Drumkit worse but no worries with my BCF2000. My goal, when playing my midi is to serve me at least possible on the PC and mouse. While the mix is happening on my console or via my BCF.

I use it for a few months, mainly on the MIDI tracks output direct to my mixer ... but 1 track = 1 instance .. Do not need too many tracks. And in this case, the software offers 16 tracks and only one is used.
Bought used, it is a good app, but I prefer Hyper Canvas to its full automation.