NI Session Strings v1.1
Native Instruments has released version 1.1 of Session Strings, a virtual string ensemble for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 4 Player.
Aimed at producers looking for string sections for modern productions, Session Strings is made up of four violins, three violas, two celli and two double basses – played as one ensemble via the free KONTAKT 4 PLAYER or KONTAKT 4.
Changes in Session Strings v1.1
- Improved Animator sync to host.
- Improved Animator response time.
- 12 additional 3/4 Animator presets – the total number of Animator presets is now 48.
- Reduced RAM footprint – most Session Strings presets now require less RAM (some now less than half).
- Various fixes, improvements and performance enhancements.
Pricing & Availability
Session Strings for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 4 Player is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FabFilter Pro-G Following the Pro-L limiter, Pro-Q equalizer and Pro-C compressor plug-ins, FabFilter has now introduced FabFilter Pro-G: a gate/expander plug-in with side chain routing options.
- Virtuasonic Sinori Live Virtuasonic has released Sinori Live, a sample library for Kontakt 4 based on a new musical instrument called Sinori.
- Antares Auto-Tune ATG-6 Antares Audio Technologies has announced details of their new ATG-6 Auto-Tune technology for guitar.