Bassic, new synth for Reaktor
ADSR Sounds adds to the Reaktor add-on collection a new virtual synth designed with simplicity in mind.
With Bassic, users avoid spending hours with complex routing, for ADSR wanted the synth to be simple so that electronic musician can focus on music. ADSR Sounds adds that the Bassic is open source.
- 3 oscillators with multiple waveforms (saw, square, triangle…) based on VA algorithms, the OSC 3 is a one octave below sub-oscillator
- Built-in sampler
- Filter section with three audio inputs for low-pass, high-pass and band-pass ; each oscillator can be routed to any input, but the knobs control all filters simultaneously
- Effect section with distortion, formant, bitcrusher, vibrato, flanger, chorus and doubler
- EQ with three filters: low shelf, peak and high shelf
- Modulation for all controls and settings with sinus, triangle, ramp, saw and pulse waveforms, as well as an editable envelope
Bassic works with the full version of Reaktor, not with the Reaktor Player. It is available for $19 at adsrsounds.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Let the dog out! Bark of Dog, this the freeware we chose to highlight this week, not for its name, but for its ability to enhance the low end of your tracks.
- New Novation Launchpad S Control Pack Novation will soon launch a new hardware and software bundle for electronic musicians playing or in home studio.
- Additional controls for the CME Xkey CME offers in-depth control capacities of the Xkey MIDI keyboard users with a free software for Mac, PC and iPad.