DiscoDSP launches Discovery Pro 6
DiscoDSP released the sixth version of their Discovery Pro virtual synth, which bring new filters.
New in Discovery Pro 6:
- New Nord Lead 2 modeled filters using Zero Delay Feedback technology
- Data folder now placed at Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6
- EDIT > Reset > Bank / Program / Layer will get values from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6 > Presets > Default.fxp file
- EDIT > Paste > Layer to > All / A / B / C / D / A+B / C+D
- EDIT > Switch > PadSynth Eco Mode. Re-synthesizes a single octave instead
- EDIT > Key Split. Play Layers A/B from C0 to B3 and C/D from C4 to B9
- Revised and tweaked 45 banks also updated to ZDF filters
- Revised manual
- Bug fixes
Pricing and update information:
- Discovery Pro 6 costs 169 EUR (VAT included) or 149 EUR for a single OS type license.
- Discovery Pro 5 customers can update to Win+Mac for 19,99 EUR at discoDSP Members Area - Crossgrades and Updates section.
- Discovery customers can cross-grade to Discovery Pro 6 Mac+Win for 79 EUR at discoDSP Members Area - Crossgrades and Updates section.
- Customers who purchased Discovery Pro after February 1st will get a free Mac+Windows update available at discoDSP Members Area.
More information, trial download and direct purchase: www.discodsp.com/discoverypro/
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Scuffham S-Gear plugin in AAX format Scuffham guitar amp simulation plugin, S-Gear, is now available in 32-bit AAX format for Mac OS X and Windows.
- WNP Sounds sells sound libraries The WNP french canadian recording studio launches the WNP Sounds loop and sample libraries webshop.
- Friday's Freeware: Loop me up ! Every week, Audiofanzine will highlight a free plugin or software for you to experiment during the weekend. Today, we introduce the Giada sampler.