Unveil v1.6 adds 64-bit on Windows
Zynaptiq released today the v1.6 update for their Unveil de-reverberation and signal processor, which enhances the global performances of the plugin.
New in Unveil v1.6:
- Now also supports 64bit operation as VST on Windows systems
- For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above
- Improved compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X
- The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools
- Mac: Authorization now valid system-wide
- Mac: Authorizer app now launches on install
- Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version
The update is available as a free download from www.zynaptiq.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?