Unveil v1.6 adds 64-bit on Windows
Zynaptiq released today the v1.6 update for their Unveil de-reverberation and signal processor, which enhances the global performances of the plugin.
New in Unveil v1.6:
- Now also supports 64bit operation as VST on Windows systems
- For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above
- Improved compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X
- The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools
- Mac: Authorization now valid system-wide
- Mac: Authorizer app now launches on install
- Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version
The update is available as a free download from www.zynaptiq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DiscoDSP launches Discovery Pro 6 DiscoDSP released the sixth version of their Discovery Pro virtual synth, which bring new filters.
- The Scuffham S-Gear plugin in AAX format Scuffham guitar amp simulation plugin, S-Gear, is now available in 32-bit AAX format for Mac OS X and Windows.
- WNP Sounds sells sound libraries The WNP french canadian recording studio launches the WNP Sounds loop and sample libraries webshop.