Heritage Audio launches their 1st rack preamp
Heritage Audio introduces the DMA 73 Class A mic dual channel preamplifier, which recreates the classic Neve 1073 preamp and DI.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier, Hi (min. 1200 Ohms) / Lo (min. 300 Ohms) selectable minimum input impedance, balanced and floating. High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 50dB Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating (bridging 10k Ohms)
- All discrete Class A high Impedance J-Fet Direct Input on a Neutrik Jack. The DI circuit is ahead of the Mic Input transformer, so the transformer is on when in DI mode (> 2M Ohms, unbalanced)
- Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom B283 output stage
- Individual Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for microphone and line inputs
- Gold Plated Neutrik XLR output
- Pad: -20dB Mic input attenuation ahead of the input transformer to avoid overloading it
- Hi-pass filter: Active all discrete Class A 3rd order Bessel, 80Hz Hi-Pass Filter.18dB/octave slope
- Output control to allow overloading of the preamp
- External linear PSU to avoid electromagnetic radiation into the audio transformers ( a.k.a. hum )
- Carnhill Input and Output transformers
- 3 gain stage, genuine B283 gain card modular construction
- Frequency response: 20Hz (0.3dB) - 20kHz (0.2dB)
- Noise < -100dBm
- Marconi style knobs and vintage style engraved push buttons
US Price of the Heritage Audio DMA 73 is $2199.99. More details soon on www.heritageaudio.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Radial Engineering StageBug SB-2 Passive DI Radial Engineering will launch in March a new compact DI for bass and keyboard as part as the StageBug series, the SB-2 Passive.
- Warm Audio TB12 Tone Beast mic preamp introduced Warm Audio will launch this year an enhanced version of their WA12 mic preamp, called TB12 Tone Beast and available in 1U rack format.
- Radial announces a muting direct box Radial Engineering introduces StageDirect, a direct box pedal designed that offers the ability to mute the signal on stage.